正文翻译
网友讨论:最受游客欢迎的100个国家
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
评论翻译
DudeZz info
I m from Italy… I had visited India … Such a good place to visit… Especially I love the street foods that present everywhere ..
我来自意大利,我去过印度,印度是一个适合旅游的国家,我尤其喜欢随处可见的街头小吃
Abhishek soni
Thanks very much as a Indian I also love street food of India
非常感谢,作为印度人,我也非常喜欢印度的街头小吃
Anti-Leveled
The cities are garbage but the outskirts are nice
印度的城市就是垃圾,但郊区很不错
BLACKPINK LOVER
I am South Korea i am girl
I have visited India and it is so beautiful i love it
我是韩国女生,我去过印度,印度是一个美丽的国家,我爱印度
ash
girl same ,
i am half indian and half korean but lives in japan….
我也是女生,我有一半印度血统,一半韩国血统,但我在日本生活
Queen bulbul
Love from India…
来自印度的爱
Uma Pal
Please don't lie
请不要说谎
THE DN
India is ranked 23rd let's target for top 10
在最受游客欢迎的国家中,印度排名第23,我们要以进入世界前十为目标
Anup Sharma
But indians need to keep their country clean.
但印度人需要保持国家的清洁
Syarvin Rajamurthi
Malaysia 15th??!! Never expected this at all!! Proud to be Malaysian!
马来西亚排名第15,从来没有想到马来西亚会排名那么高,为身为马来西亚人感到骄傲
K-drama twist
I wish soon India in top 10
我希望印度可以尽快进入世界前十
Nyah Sur
Thailand is in Top10,my country is one of the countries most welcome foreigners
泰国进入了世界前十,我们国家是最受外国人欢迎的国家之一
Khoa Phan
United States and Thailand are the best countries for tourist.
对于游客来说,美国和泰国是最适合旅游的国家
Top Skylines
It's impressive how my small country Cyprus has 4,000,000 visitors !
令人印象深刻的是,我们国家塞浦路斯那么小,竟然每年会有400万名的游客
??? ?????
India one of the best County forever I love india
印度永远都是最好的国家之一,我爱印度
swag gamer boi (Pro)
The people in india are kinda crazy no offense
无意冒犯,但印度人有点疯狂。
Santhosh V
@swag gamer boi (Pro) in what way??
在哪个方面?
H. D.
@Santhosh V Many are radical and rapists. Sorry that i said it like that but Many women in india are getting sexually harassed
很多印度人都是激进分子和强奸犯,很抱歉那么说,但很多印度妇女都受到了性骚扰
Santhosh V
@H. D. Radical ? Rapist? Really did you visited India or not.
激进分子?强奸犯?你真的有去过印度吗?
Santhosh V
@H. D. Women get harassed and raped? First go and search rape rate and comment.
女性被骚扰和强奸?首先请去搜索一下强奸率再来发表评论
H. D.
@Santhosh V Last year I visited Chennai for 2 Months.
去年,我在印度金奈生活了两个月的时间
Santhosh V
@H. D. Chennai is safest city in India and one of the safest in the world too. If you said delhi I would accept that. But Chennai ? Don't make jokes.
金奈是印度最安全的城市,也是全世界最安全的城市之一,如果你说的是德里的话,那么我还可以接受,但金奈?别开玩笑了好吗
H. D.
@Santhosh V Bro i didnt say that i experienced all this in Chennai. You asked to me if i have visited India.
我没有说我在金奈遇到过这些问题。是你问我有没有去过印度
如若转载,请注明出处:https://www.hanjifoods.com/23317.html